June 29, 2008

Tyler's Tag

Attached or single? Nope still single....I'm waiting...waiting...anyone out there...I'm still waiting....yep still single.

Best Friend? My big brother Brad!! He is someone that I look up to, someone that I want to be like! and Bubba Goodwin! He is a great friend of mine, a person I get advice from, and he is always there for me! and Matt Ratelle, he has always been a person I look up to, he is hilarious, and helps me to stay strong in life! thanks! O, and my dog Molly! (before she sadly passed away)

Cake or Pie? This one stumped me, until I really thought about it for a few minutes, and I realized carrot cake from costco .( or carrot cake from anywhere) AND my moms mouth watering strawberry rhubarb pie! mmmmmmmm.....DELICIOUS!!!

Day of Choice? I really want to say Saturday, it means that I am done with school for the week, and I get to hang out with my friends, but it also means that I have to do yard work, or do homework. In the summer time any day of the week is A great day!

Essential items?? Well... I don't really have any, but I am big in inspirational words to keep me going through the stressful times in life. I have these wrist bands that I always keep on, so I would have to say my wristbands, or a picture of my family in my wallet, without them I don't know where I would be today! Love you guys!

Favorite color? I love the color blue! and white!

Gummi Bears or Worms? I would have to say neither, but I do say sour patch kids! I think it's because they are sweet tasting!

Hometown? I was born in Manassas, Virginia. I can't say that is my hometown because I lived their for only 2 years...I think, maybe? My heart lies in Hayden Lake, Idaho! It's not a place I want to live my entire life, I love the cities! But its hard to beat the summer in Hayden, and this place is a great place to visit I'm sure!

Indulgences? Sun chips!!!! I can eat, and eat, and eat some more of those! I usually go for the ones in the green bag, I don't know what they are called I find the color of the bag, and I don't look back!

January or July? JULY!!!! Especially after this past winter!! In July you can go swimming, and enjoy the sun, oh, yea it's also Summer time!!!

Kids: Well I'm proud to say I don't have any myself, what a relief. However, I do have 2, almost three, amazing Nephews; Coen, Atlas, and baby Hayden Rush! Meagan, I actually really like that name you picked out for the new kid!

Like or Love? Well...I have never been "in love" before, but after hearing Tawni talk about her awesome boyfriend Ryan, I'm sure it's an awesome feeling! but I would have to say "like" as of right now...

Marriage date? well... this is awkward... I'm only 18 years old! still single... and still waiting ... I haven't even gone on my mission yet!

Number of siblings? One skip a few: two, three! Brad, Meagan, Tawni!!! Love you guys!!!

Phobias: Spiders, bees, and snakes! They make me either run away, or make me cringe! They are known to give me nightmares!!!

Quotes: I love this one it is from the the 7 time winner of the Tour De France, Lance Armstrong. "Make an obstacle an opportunity, make a negative a positive."

Reasons to smile: Knowing that I still have my whole life, and tons of journey's to look forward to. To know I will be able to have a family of my own sometime, and to know that I have the Greatest family ANYONE can ever ask for! I don't show it for the most part, but if something were to happen to them I would be devastated!

Season: SUMMER!!!!!! it's a time to live life, enjoy your friends company, and make memories that will always stick with you in life! Also because the sun is always out!

Tag six? Matt??? He is the only one I know that hasn't done this thing! Matt really these things are fun you should do one!

Unknown fact: I am not sure? I love dirt biking.

Vegetarian or a oppressor of animals? MEAT, MEAT, MEAT!!!

X-Rays or Ultra sound? X- rays if I said Ultra sound that could be awkward, and make me as well as everyone else a little confused.

Favorite food: Lasagna, Pepperoni pizza, and blackened chicken pasta from Tomato Street!

Zodiac: I have no idea, but my birthday is in April!!!

3 comments:

Meagan Zastrow said...

Thanks for doing that Tyler. It's good to get to know you a little better. I never knew you liked carrot cake so much, but I think it is a good choice. The boys miss you and we are sure going to miss you when the baby comes, you were such a good holder for Atlas. You will make an awesome dad someday in the future.

Jessie Griffitts said...

Tyler! You are awesome! I loved reading your answers.Thanks for being such a cool brother :D

Tamar and Trevor said...

Tyler that was so fun to read! Enjoy the awesome summer in Hayden for me!