June 26, 2008

I'm Chiming In.......

I have been tagged by Ryan. In case you don't know, Tawni and Ryan have started a blog again. It's in the process of being put together. As soon as it's ready I will give you the address. Here we go.

Attached or Single: Very attached....at the hip....to my wonderful, awesome husband Alan.

Best Friend: My very best friend is Alan, then of course all my kids are my best friends. I am so lucky to have kids that want to talk to me every day. Most of the time it's at least 2 or 3 times a day. Is that unusual?????

Cake or Pie: It used to be cake, and unlike Meagan I would rather have the cake without the frosting. But now I think it's pie. I love Strawberry/Rhubarb pie.

Day of Choice? Probably Saturday because it usually means Alan doesn't have to work and we can spend the whole day together.

Essential Items: My cell phone (so I can talk to my kids whenever they need me), gum, Alan.

Favorite Color: Yellow. Same as Alan.....if you have any doubt, just look at our house.

Gummi Bears or worms? Forsure sour gummi worms. I love them!!!

Hometown: I was born in Wadena, Minnesota, but Hayden, Idaho is where my heart is.

Indulgences: Pepperoni Pizza (If I could only have one food item on a desserted island it would be pepperoni pizza) but I love all kinds of desserts and love reading a good book. This is an indulgence because when I find a good book nothing else gets done, so I don't do this very often.

January or July: Definately July!!!! I hate being cold!!

Kids: Brad, Meagan, Tawni and Tyler ( the best kids ever). Add in a son-in-law Brent, and soon to be daughter-in-law Jessie, and eventually Ryan and we are the luckiest people around.....not to mention 2 awesome grandsons, Coen and Atlas and baby Hayden Rush on the way.

Like or Love: Definately love!!! Love is what makes the world go round.

Marriage Date: January 28, 1984. Almost 25 years. Yeah Baby!!!!

Number of Siblings: Two. My sister Heidi and my brother Pete. Love them!!

Phobias: Forsure it has to be spiders. They scare me half to death. Ask Brad. When he was 3 years old he was killing spiders for mommy because she was too scared. Plus, going fast on anything....cars, bikes, motorcycles, snow skis, jet ski's, mopeds, skate boards. You name it. Sorry Alan. (As a side note, Meagan only mentioned her phobia of lightning. I have to add for her that she is also very afraid of flying balls. Baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls, you name it. She attracts them all like a magnet.)

Quotes: This is just one of my favorites: "If you work hard at the Gospel its easy, if you work easy on the Gospel, it's hard"

Reason to Smile: So many.......but mostly that I get to say I am married to my best friend, and my family makes me so happy.

Season: Probably summer because that is when it is the warmest out, but I love spring for the new growth and fall for the pretty colors. Ok. Winter is pretty when it's snowing, but not 160 inches of it like this year.

Tag Six? Brad, Tawni, Tyler, Coen, Atlas and Marilyn

Unknown fact: I have never recieved a traffic ticket of any kind. Came close a couple times, but they felt sorry for me. Also, I used to have a paper route in 6th grade for about 1 month. That didn't last long.

Vegetarian or Opressor of Animals: I wish I didn't like meat, but I love it.

X-Rays or Ultra Sound: Ultra Sound. It usually meant getting to see babies in tummies. X-rays now mean mammograms.....not so fun.

Your Favorite Food: Pepperoni Pizza, which also fits under indulgence.

Zodiac: Scorpio. They are suppose to be strong willed. Does that fit with my personality??? Ask Alan. I always blamed it on my German heritage.

3 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I absolutely love you two! You are just so cute and a great example of the family that we want to have. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you guys.

Jessie Griffitts said...

It was so fun to read your answers :D I am so happy that I am marrying into such an amazing family! I love you guys!

Tamar and Trevor said...

You guys make me miss family!!! We wish we could see you but know that we love you and enjoy all your fun summer plans a little extra for us!