February 19, 2008

Our stop in Utah

After I left Hawaii I was able to fly to Utah and meet Alan at the Salt Lake airport so that we could spend a couple days with all the kids. We were able to see Brent and Meagan's new home and also see the Gerrard's. Here is Coen and Atlas playing with Poppi. Atlas and Aunt Tawni
Sandy and Marilyn. We ended up having the same sweatshirts. We are twins you know.......we were both born November 5, 1964. Oops, I just gave our ages away. I was born about 2 hours before Marilyn though. They always take such good care of us when we come to Utah and feed us more food than we could possibly eat.....but we try. We are so lucky to have such good friends.
Aunt Tawni, Uncle Brad and Atlas
Poppi succeeded where no one else could. We all tried to get Atlas to sleep, but Poppi was the only one that could finally get him to sleep. I think the fact that Carly was playing the guitar helped.


3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Way to go, Uncle Alan. It takes a special poppi to get grandkids to sleep. You and my dad have the same gift. I'm glad you had fun in Hawaii, Aunt Sandy! Looks lots warmer than Idaho.

Brady Campbell said...

I personally don't even want to hear about Hawaii. I am perfectly happy with my "albino" self her in the NW. :( You guys have a beautiful family!

Brittmae said...

Sandy! I didn't know you guys were blogging too! (althought this might be Alan posting pictures and writing detailed captions--if he was under some kind of new naval water-boarding scrapbooking interrogation technique). How are you guys doing?

We are excited that Brent and Meg are down here, although we haven't seen them yet. We had the chance to catch up with Brad and Goody last weekend, which was a lot of fun.

Have a nice weekend--much love to everyone!