February 19, 2008

Our last night in Hawaii

My last night in Hawaii, we enjoyed the sunset, ate one more time at The Cheesecake Factory and made some virgin Pina Colada's to celebrate an awesome week. It was fun just to be "girls" again!!!Diamond Head from the beach. Wendy and I walked up to Diamond Head our first day. I think it was 8 miles round trip.

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory three times while we were in Honolulu. It was easy to walk to and the food was awesome!
Until next time.......

2 comments:

Brad Griffitts said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for letting us all enjoy it with you. I'm glad you were able to go to Hawaii. it was good to see you and dad over the weekend. I'm already looking forward to see you both again. Love ya.

Meagan Zastrow said...

It looks like it was a blast, I miss you already.