October 03, 2007

Hayden Lakehouse 2007

So....this was the second summer that we were able to rent a lakehouse on Hayden Lake with my side of the family. The weather is always perfect and my Dad brings his boat so there is always plenty to do. We were there in the middle of July when the weather was hot. This year my dad brought Deb, his future wife. We sure know how to break her in with all the kids and excitement. What a trooper!
Hannah and Jessi had fun with the birthday decorations!







What is Tawni thinking???













2 comments:

Brad Griffitts said...

Man, it's a good thing I'm a good looking guy, because Dad looks just like me...haha...who knows what people would say if we were both ugly as sin...or maybe people just aren't telling us the truth. Either way, I'm happy.

Deb Wagner said...

I'm honored to make the site -I look at the picture of the entire family and think "Wow, that whole big family and the only one that owns a pair of shoes is Tawni." I think Dave and I are way cuter than Brad and Alan. :)