October 03, 2007

Cutest Grandson's Ever!

So, I know I'm a little partial and I also know that Meagan has these same pics on her blog, but I really needed some updated pics of my grandson's on our blog. I'm so glad that we are able to use the internet in this way. In the old days....about 5 years ago, we had to print and send pictures in order to get updated pictures. This could sometimes take months or years depending on how often we could get to the store to have them developed. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving when we get to go to Las Vegas to see both of them in person. Oh, and it will be fun to see Meagan and Brent too.......

This tells you what kind of personality Atlas has.....

.......or maybe this tells you what kind of personality Atlas has.

I wonder what Coen is thinking in this picture.

0 comments: