October 25, 2007

6 THINGS ABOUT ME

Ok, so.....I got tagged and I'm suppose to tag 6 other people, but all the people that I know that have blogs have already been tagged, so I will just write about myself, which isn't easy to do. I am having a hard time thinking of things you don't all already know, but here goes. I may even surprise my own kids.
1. I secretly would love to be on "Dancing with the Stars". If Jane Seymore and Marie Osmond can do it, I should be able to too. Hopefully I wouldn't faint on national T.V. like Marie did.
2. When I was 7 years old I was able to go to Austria with my Grandparents and climb the Alps. Most beautiful place in the world. (Next to Hayden, Idaho of course)
3. I have never in all my 42 years received a moving violation of any kind. Twice I almost got a speeding ticket. I was able to talk myself out of them though. Ask Tawni, she was there for one of them.
4. I love to work out. I think I have become obsessive. One hour of some sort of cardio and 1 hour of weights or pilates 5-6 days a week. I think the real reason I like to work out is because I like to eat too much. As I've gotten older I can't eat like I used to without gaining weight, so working out is the answer. I actually have a friend that I work out with every day and we call it our therapy session. Saves us hours at the psychiatrist.
5. I love watching football and race car driving with Alan. That's not too unusual, but I am not quite sure what the appeal of watching race cars go around and around and around and around is.........
6. I would much rather bake than cook. There is a difference. I love to make cookies, cakes, rolls, breads, etc. But dinner.....not so much!

Ok. Not so interesting, but there you go.

6 comments:

Porter Family said...

I never knew you climbed the Alps. Maybe that is where your kids get their rock climbing skills. I agree with you on the baking thing, but I think it is because everything you bake is so stinking delicious. I make your french bread recipe all the time here and my friends think I am a genius and I have to keep telling them that it isn't me, it's you. By the way, that recipe makes great bread bowls for soup. Love ya!

Brad Griffitts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad Griffitts said...

Not so interesting? Some people may think so, but not I!....but fun to read...Definitely. :) Thanks for taking such good care of me, even when I'm here at school. I love you.

Tamar and Trevor said...

That was fun to read. I would love to see the Alps someday and I am totally with you on the baking over cooking dinner thing. I have really been on a baking kick lately. The weather here has started to get cold so I spend more time in the house which equals more time in the kitchen...it is a good thing that I work out too!

Meagan Zastrow said...

What a fun thing to read. Life is good isn't it?

The Crebs Family said...

That was great! I think that it is interesting! I wish I were a baker. Something always goes wrong or ends up flat! Oh well.