August 08, 2010

The Cd'A Triathlon

So Thursday night we decided to put a couple teams together and compete in the Cd'A Triathlon. We had a men's team and a women's team. Robbie, Alan and Randy formed the men's team. Robbie swam, Alan biked and Randy ran. They were awesome!!!! We don't have the official time yet but they finished in about 2 and 1/2 hours. Wendy, Jenny (Brandon's girlfriend) and I formed the women's team. Jenny swam, Wendy biked and I ran. Cute Jenny just kind of got forced into the swimming. She came into town with Brandon on Thursday because Brandon was doing the whole thing and we asked her if she could swim. She said yes, and that was that. Wendy, Randy, Alan and I before the race.

Wendy coming in at the end of her leg.

Alan and Brandon



Alan came and found me near the end of my run. I was so happy to see him!







0 comments: