April 28, 2010

Athen comes home......

Athen was all ready to come home. He had his first outfit on and he swam in it. How can he help it.......He only weighed 6 pounds. Athen snuggling with his mommy in her pink robe.


His Grandpa Russ said it was time for Athen to get used to the remote. You can see how small he is because the remote is almost as long as he was.


My last chance to hold Athen before it was time for me to go back to Idaho. The Astin's were threatening to have my church records sent to Utah. I wouldn't have traded my time there with the little Piggott family for anything. I am so thankful that I was able to be with them and share the arrival of cute little Athen. Congratulations Tawni and Ryan. You are awesome parents and Athen is so lucky to have come to your family. I love you all!







3 comments:

Porter Family said...

What an adorable tiny bum!!!!! I love having all these new babies in the family. :) Congratulations!

The Crebs Family said...

What a sweet little guy! I felt for Tawni as I was hearing her labor story....both my babies were posterior which means days of contractions and back labor, and no progress! So tiring! Glad you got to be there with the cute Piggott fam! Thanks for all the pictures. We love to hear about Tawni and her boys!

Darbye and Lyle said...

I am so excited for Tawni and Athena and Ryan! I can't believe Tawni is a mommy! She will do so well! Athen is just precious! All our families are just growing up! How fun! Congratulations!