March 17, 2009

Tawni's Bridal Shower

Tawni came into town this past weekend for the last time as a single girl! Yes, this makes me a little sad. My baby girl is all grown up! While she was here Lisa Scoffield had a Bridal Shower for her at her house. It was so nice and we had a great time and had a nice lunch. Thanks so much Lisa! It was fun for Tawni to see everyone. Here is a picture with Lorin.

Our Family at the shower. Emy, Meagan, Amy, Tawni, Grandma Shar, Suzie, me and Marilyn.

Lisa and Tawni.


Denise, Suzie, Tawni, Mama Wendy, Kelli and Marilyn.

Nancy, Wendy, Tawni, Kristina, Shawna and Marilyn H.






2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Oh I am always so sad that we aren't around to enjoy all these fun things. At least we will get to see everyone at the wedding...I am counting down the days! We have a great family!

Porter Family said...

Now you're making me cry. :)