March 17, 2009

Sunrise/Sunset Dinner

I was able to go with Tyler to the Sunrise/Sunset Dinner at the Cd'A Resort. This is an annual event for Seniors that is put on for Mothers/Sons and Father's/daughters. We had a really nice dinner and a speaker and then we all danced. This class loves to dance, so we had a blast. Of course the songs that people liked to dance to the most were the songs from my era. It was so fun to be with Tyler. I can't believe he will be graduating soon. Love you Tyler!!!!

Here is the group we sat and danced with. Kelsey, Matt, Robby, Tyler and Kama.

Tyler and I and Suzie and Matt.


Kama and I. Kama came with Randy Astin because Dennis was out of town.


Wendy, Me and Randy. Typical Randy face.





1 comments:

Porter Family said...

Holy cow, time just flies by. I can't believe all three of them are graduating. That's just nuts! Glad you had fun! Good luck next weekend--we sure wish we could be there.