August 01, 2008

What a Blessing!

Tawni got us safely to the hospital so we could be there for little Emily's birth. I am so proud of Meagan. She did the whole thing completely natural. No epidural, pain killers, etc. Tawni may be traumatized by the whole event, but Meagan should be a role model on how to give birth with ease and grace. Here is Aunt Tawni with Coen, Atlas and Emy.
The Happy little Family!!! So glad I made it. They didn't have one thing that is made for a girl....so Tawni, Brad, Jessie and I had fun going shopping for girl things when we left the hospital. I'M GOING TO GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations on the new granddaughter! That's soooo exciting for everyone. I was wondeirng if you guys would have to go out and buy a bunch of new girl stuff. I bet that was fun for you...and I'm sure Alan will understand. Before long, Emily will be pulling on all those heart strings of his!

Duane and Sharlene said...

Congratulations!!! It is so good to see Meagan and her family and my friend Tawni. Love Duane & Sharlene