August 11, 2008

Family Slumber Party!!!

This was Alan's first time to meet Emy. Look how tiny she looks compared to his hand. We got a hotel room at Residence Inn in Sandy that had two bedrooms and a living room/kitchen. We crammed Brent and Meg's family in one room, Alan and I in one, and Tyler, Brad, Tawni and Mike DeMotte took the living area. It was great to all be together. We were thankful that Mike was with us. During the day on Friday we went to a bridal shower for Jessie at her sister Katie's house. Then we rushed back to the hotel and Alan, Brad and I went to the Salt Lake Temple so Jessie could do her endowments. It was a busy day, but it was awesome. We stayed up late and ate junk food, talked and laughed. Coen and Tawni got tired.

Here we are hanging in the hotel.
Poppi and the grandkids. Aunt Tawni and Emy.

1 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I love the family time pictures! I can't believe how families grow and I can't wait to meet Jessi. The wedding pictures are beautiful and I'm so glad that there was still some family members there to show love & support. We can't wait to see you on Saturday. We love you all so much!