September 30, 2009

We have news!!!!


I have finally been given the go ahead to announce that we are going to be the proud grandparents of our 5th Grandchild!!!!!!! Tawni and Ryan are expecting their first little baby on April 19th!!! She had her first ultra sound today and the doctor said the baby was moving around and kicking like crazy......just like it's parents. Tawni and Ryan don't have the internet....so I was told I could announce for them! We are so excited and hope the time goes fast for all. Tawni is 11 weeks pregnant and sort of coming out of the sick stage. She felt pretty icky for a while. All is well and we are so happy for them!!

7 comments:

Marilyn & Steve said...

Whoopeeee! The more the merrier I always say! How fun is this?! I know I think it's so much fun being a grandmother, I can't imagine anything better! Way to go, you guys! Can't wait!!!!
Great Aunt Marilyn!!!!

Porter Family said...

Awwwwwww. That's cute! I'm so excited for them! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

The Crebs Family said...

How fun! We are so excited for them. Starting a family is so much fun! Hope Tawni feels better soon.

Gatten Gang said...

Wow..little Tawni!!! Congrates G-ma and G-pa and of course, Ryan and Tawni that is terrific! J Gatten

Rennie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Tamar and Trevor said...

Congratulations! Tell her to try for the 18th of April (that is my birthday) You guys have such cute grandkids!

Heather and Don said...

Congrads! to all of you! How wonderful, Sandy! Tell Tawni we are excited for her!