August 10, 2009

Darbye's Wedding

This isn't a picture of Darbye's wedding, but had to put it in. Poppi has the magic touch because he was able to get Aiden to go to sleep.
Anyway, Darbye and Lyle got married this weekend, and Tawni and Ryan were able to make the trip up for the wedding. It was fun that they were able to be here for a couple days and be part of the festivities. Congrats Darbye and Lyle!

Alan's self portrait of the two of us.

I have to brag about this cake because my neice Lindsay made it. I thought it was awesome and it tasted really good too! All this and she is 8 months pregnant and has a two year old and did everyone's hair! Good job Lindsay!

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Ah you are too kind! I love it when family gets together...so fun!

Brad and Jenna said...

I am so glad you posted some pictures of the wedding!!! Lindsay is amazing! Sad we weren't able to be there. Love you guys so much!!