July 21, 2009

The kids are off to Kentucky!! :(

I have to say that I am one sad Gigi!!! Little did I know that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to these little grandkids when we agreed to let them stay with us for a few months. It was almost as difficult as if I gave birth to them myself. Oh yeah....I will miss you too Meagan and Brent. All kidding aside. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to have them all stay with us for these past few months and as hard as it was to all be in the same household at times, I know that I was so lucky to be able to bond with my grandkids! They are so special to us and I really am exicted for them to be able to start a new chapter in their lives. Thanks for staying with Gigi and Poppi for a while and come back soon to visit! We love you and miss you so much!

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

Awww. I'm sure they miss you pretty bad, too. Can't wait to see you next week!

Gatten Gang said...

Sandy I hope you don't mind I stalked your blog. got there via my daughter Brynne. good to see all the growth in your family and the amazing time you have with your grandkids...aren't they the greatest! good luck with dental school for Brent and Meagan..we loved it! Jean Gatten