December 05, 2008

Utah Jazz Game!

I don't know if you can see how red Tyler is in this picture, but he was pretty red. We were able to go to a Utah Jazz game the night before Thanksgiving with the Piggott family. Ryan's Dad Russ really hooked us up. THANKS RUSS!!! After the game we saw two of the cheerleaders and Ryan's mom Kathy said "Sandy, go ask those girls to take a picture with Tyler". Being the shy person that I am......I was able to snap this pic. It was well worth watching Tyler. Four of the seats we had were about 13 rows up from this basket in the background. They were awesome seats. Emy was such a good girl the whole game. Brent and Meagan ejoyed a night out.


These were the seats for the other tickets. Still a great view. It was just fun to be there.


Watching the game.



The four seats at the bottom. I traded with Tyler after a while so he could get closer.





1 comments:

Porter Family said...

Umm, how did Brad and Jesse score the bottom tickets with you guys? I bet she's already pulling the "I'm pregnant be nice to me" card--am I right? :)