November 05, 2008

I've been tagged...

We've been tagged by Jessie. I won't answer for Alan. I will let him do his own.

**Five things I was doing ten years ago**
1. I still had all my kids at home.
2. I spent more time in the car driving kids around than at home.
3. I was working as a teachers aide at Hayden Meadows.
4. I was still driving an aerostar van.
5. I didn't have the internet.

**Five things on my to-do list today.

1. Work out at the gym.
2. Help Alan fix the heater in our house, because it decided to break down on the coldest day of the fall so far.
3. Go get massages with Alan cuz it's my birthday.
4. Go out to eat.
5. Pray that our new president will lead our country in the right direction.

**Five snacks I enjoy**
1. Doritos ( I know....not good)
2. Sour Patch kids (I know...not good)
3. Pepperoni Pizza (I know....not good)
4. Wheat Thins (Not so bad)
5. Anything cakey

**Five things I would do if I were a millionaire**

1. Pay off our house.
2. Pay for all our kids educations....all the way through dental and medical school.
3. Buy houses for our kids
4. Take the whole family on a big, fun, vacation.
5. Give to Charity.

**Five places I have lived**

1. Minnesota
2. North Dakota
3. Idaho
4. Washington
5. Virginia

**Five jobs I have had**

1. Worked in a Printing Place
2. Worked at Kentucky Fried Chicken
3. Worked at Burger King
4. Worked as a secretary in the business Education department in college
5. Worked at a Craft Store (there are more...but I will stop right there)

**Five tagged**

1. Heather
2. Lindsay
3. Marilyn
4. Steve
5. Riley

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Sandy!! Sorry it's a day late. I never knew you worked at KFC. I love finding out all those things about people. Hope Uncle Alan treated you to a fantastic dinner last night. Love ya!

Brad Griffitts said...

I had no idea you worked at a KFC and Burger King! Why has it taken so long to hear about that? haha. I love you, and I hope your massages were nice and relaxing.

The Hunt Family said...

I know this is going to be a random note. I was looking for something on the web and came across a pic that thought "hey I know that kid" it was Ryan. My name is Heather (Pyne) Hunt and I used to babysit Ryan and Heather for years in Wellsville. Would you mind telling him "hi" for me and I would love to know when they get married. I sure do miss that family. You are getting a great kid I guess man now into your family. Congrats Ryan and Tawni.
Thank you, Heather (h_pyne@yahoo.com)