May 20, 2008

Brad is getting Married!!!

Okay! So most of you know already, but I haven't put anything up on my blog yet.....Brad is getting married! He is finally old enough since he will be 24 in September. We are not old enough to have a child that old!!!! Anyway, this is his cute, wonderful fiance Jessie! We are so happy for both of them. We love Jessie and think she is perfect for Brad. If you are interested in their story you can check the link to Brad's blog on out blog and also Jessie's blog. The wedding is going to be in the Salt Lake Temple on August 9th. The next weekend will be a reception in Georgia and the weekend after that will be an open house/party in Idaho. Three weeks of celebrating all over the country!! We are looking forward to it. Add in a new grandchild (Meagan is due August 9th) and the summer is complete. What an exciting time for everyone!

5 comments:

Porter Family said...

Where's the reception in Georgia? Maybe we can make it there. Might be fun. :) Congratulations on getting a new daughter-in-law. Love your new background!

brent said...

The blog looks great mom. I should try to personalize mine and I have no idea how to set up music. Anyway, I love you tons

The Reynolds said...

I am so excited to see you guys for Brad's reception! I also can't believe Meagan's baby is coming so soon...time goes by too fast. I love you lots!

Gail said...

Congratulations on all of the EXCITING news!! What a lovely family.
I agree with Brent - your blog does look great!
Gail

Leslie said...

Hi Sandy! Just wanted to say hi and that your family is beautiful & keeps growing! Wish I could see you guys more often.