April 07, 2008

Utah Trip April 08

We were able to take a couple days and travel down to Utah to see all of our little family and also see the Gerrard's. It was a lot of fun to be able to hang out, eat and play games. Here is Atlas eating one of his most favorite things.....popcorn. You won't find one kernell on the floor because he doesn't waste even one. Usually he has two hands full at a time. He's getting so big and I'm sure that he will be as good of a big brother as Coen is when their new baby brother arrives sometime at the beginning of August.

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

what a cute grandkid. If your email is griffittsse@turbonet.com then I added you, if not, I added someone else. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Porter Family said...

I just got on here to check to see if you did any of the digital scrapbook stuff yet, and saw the wierd comment above. Ummm, what the heck?