November 29, 2007

"Hanging out" at The Stratosphere

On the day before Thanksgiving, the Gerrard Family came down to Vegas for the day because they were spending a few days in St. George. Being the thrill seekers that this is, the decided to go on the rides at the top of The Stratosphere. I played Grandma and watched the boys and took pictures. They have three separate rides on top. All of them scarey. As if it wasn't scarey enough to be so high up!! Atlas and Uncle Brad after the rides.
This ride hangs you out over the side of the building and then goes around and around. It would have made me sick. It almost did make me sick to just watch it.
A view from the top.
Tawni, Meagan and Atlas.
Our Best Friends!!!

2 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

I use to love those kind of rides but now just thinking about them makes my head spin. It looks like you guys had a great vacation. I made your french bread today and it turned out sooooo good. That is a big deal for me because I am bread challenged. I don't think Trevor believed that I made it, he probably thinks that I bought it at the store and threw the bag away. Anyway it way yummy!

Meagan Zastrow said...

It was such a fun week, thanks for coming and hanging out with me. I love you tons!